Thursday, March 17, 2011

Challenge #4 - Winners

Thank you to everyone who participated in the challenge! There were many inspiring projects and wonderful ideas presented and I enjoyed visiting everyone's blog. I want to first announce the Design Team winners for April and May... please congratulate Arabella and Vittory! Here are two of their awesome cards:





I'm excited to have them join us for the next challenge and to show off their wonderful talents! You can grab the DT badge from the sidebar and announce it on your blogs anytime.

If you missed out on the DT Call then make sure you check out the next challenge for all the details and get your entry submitted before it ends. However, before you get to that, here are the winners of the last challenge. The random winner is...



Congratulations Jackie! You've won any two digi stamps from the store - check them all out at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and contact me with your selections. Remember to grab the "I'm a winner" badge from the sidebar. ;D

Here are the top picks that my Mom and I especially enjoyed - it was a hard round to choose but we narrowed it down to...







Congratulations ladies! You can grab the "I've been spotlighted" badge from the sidebar and display it proudly.

We also have a special Junior Crafters badge to hand out. Let's give a round of applause to Chelsea who also just started her own blog! The rules were ambiguous so I decided to feature her anyway.... after all, it's a great card. :D Check out her fabulous card:



Congratulations Chelsea! You can grab the "I'm a rising star" badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your new blog.

Thank you everyone for your support and shared inspiration! Out next challenge will start in just a short while so stay tuned and have your stamps ready. ;D

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so excited to be a part of the Little Miss Muffet DT! Woohoo!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete