Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Release - Winter Winds & Opal Wishes

Today I've released two new girls in the store at Little Miss Muffet Stamps. If all goes well from week to week then I'll be aiming to release every other Thursday in between the challenges. The first one today is fourth and last in a series featuring the different seasons: Spring, Summer, Autumn and now Winter.



Here's a card Peggy made for the release:


... and one that I made...


The next image now available at the store is Opal Wishes. You'll recognize this one from The Paper Project badge I made this week - I just couldn't wait to use her. ;D She is similar to the other teen girl I released last week.


Here's a card I made for the release:


In other updates, I've reduced all the other girl stamps down to $3.00. So run on over to Little Miss Muffet Stamps and check them all out. Thanks for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful week. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. All three cards are very beautiful! And the stamps are great. :)

    ReplyDelete