Thursday, May 12, 2011

Blog Candy - Extended Dates

Everybody loves Blog Candy and this was some extra that we couldn't let go to waste. ;D So Peggy (at Grandma's Pearl) and myself have both extended our InLinkz deadlines and will give it all away in June! The best news is if you've entered your name in the collection before then it's still there! :D


We have NEW badges on the sidebar that you can grab and here are the basic rules:

1. Become a Follower of this blog
2. Enter your name in the collection below
3. Display the NEW badge on your side bar and enter your name a second time




This collection will be open until Tuesday June 14th and a winner will be posted on this blog on Thursday June 16th in a winning post. Remember to visit Grandma's Pearl for even more candy! Good luck and thanks for spreading the word!

3 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Beautiful blog! And so cute candy! I'm participating 2 times but when i tried to enter Mr Link for the second time I could not. It's just because I linked you on my sidebar, at "sorteios e candies! by date. God bless! :D
    Follower name: Wishmade

    ReplyDelete
  2. posted the badge at sidebar had same problem as the lady above me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to use a different URL with the second entry. However, I'll use your comments to count towards the drawing. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete