Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Design Team - June Welcome

I've got some exciting news to share - we're expanding our design team and also welcoming a few guests for the month of June! Katja will be joining on full time and our two June guests are Beccy and Eliane. Read on to get to know our newest members and join in as we welcome them to the team!

"I'm Katja, 40 years old. Married and we have 2 pretty daughters (Sydney, age 12 & Ruby, age 9). We do live in The Netherlands, Europe! I really like to make cards and my other passion is making beads of polymer clay and jewelry with that beads. My other hobbies are going to the beach, shopping, walking with our little doggy, Sky (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel), and going to theatre & concerts! I also have a blog Katzz Creaties"


"I have been crafting one way or another since I was small, my mum had a wool shop for years so I spent a lot of time knitting and crocheting. About five years ago I was introduced to Decoupage and Papertole and began making pictures and cards, which I sold at craft fairs, then I bought my first stamp!!!!!!!!!!! Life as I knew it changed and I am now a self confessed Colour Addict and no I don't want a cure! Last year I got my first lot of Copics and now I spend every free moment I get colouring in." Check out Beccy's blog at Beccy's Bits!

"Heya, I'm Elaine, and I'm from the UK where I live with my partner and our dog! I've been stamping and papercrafting for several years now, but have dabbled in various crafty pursuits since childhood. My favourite aspect of stamping is the colouring process, and I love to work with Copics." Check out Elaine's blog Quixotic Cards!

I'm so excited to have these talented ladies work with us and can't wait to show off what they're making. :D Welcome to the team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment