Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Releases - Announcement

I get one shot at this and only a few seconds to get a post up before blogger crashes on me again! For some reason as long as I don't upload any pictures then I'm ok for a few minutes. :(

Anyway I hope it works later on ... so this is just a message to say stay tuned! We'll have our new releases inspiration up as soon as possible. In the mean time, don't forget to check out our current challenge and happy stamping. ;D

Update: Thanks Christi for the suggestion. ;D I finally gave up last night and thought to try it again this afternoon. I've cleared my cookies too and looks like we're back in business! I'll be combining the posts and we'll have one big inspirational post for Friday.... so with a big southern accent I say "y'all come back now, ya hear?" *hugs

Until then, head on over to our DT Blogs for some great projects and sneak peeks!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if this will help, but blogger took away my buttons last night, you know the follow, new post, etc. I went out looking for help and someone recommended cleaning out my cookies and cache. And it worked perfectly. If you dont know how, I didnt, let me know and I will walk you through it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete