Design Team members will receive all New Releases during their term to create weekly projects with - and with releases coming out fortnightly there will sure to be several new favorites! Here are the basic requirements:
- Make samples and post at least once a week promoting Little Miss Muffet Stamps
- Enter your samples into other challenges (at least four per project)
- Leave comments for challenge participants
- Participate in the bi-weekly challenges on Thursdays (counts towards weekly post)
- Optional participation in new releases (counts towards weekly post)
To be considered for the Design Team, simply participate in this challenge using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp and add "DT" after your name.
Now let's get on to our challenge! The theme this fortnight is "Summer" and we want to see how creative you can get. And remember IF you are using a Little Miss Muffet Stamp then the theme can alternately be "Anything Goes!"
Here's what our Design Team has created to inspire us for this challenge:
... welcoming our monthly guest onto the DT full time...
(using Riley and Linda Lee Hatter)
(using Peppermint as Red Riding Hood)
.... and a big thank you to our challenge guest for this round ...
(using Treehouse Headquarters)
We hope that inspires you and that you've enjoyed our creations. This challenge and the DT Call ends Tuesday, August 2nd - all winners will be announced on August 4th.