Thursday, December 22, 2011

Challenge #25 - Anything Goes

Welcome to another challenge day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! With just a few days before Christmas I thought I'd make this challenge really special... how about a DT call, freebie AND an "Anything Goes" theme!! That's right... read on for more details. ;D

First off, our challenge theme is "Anything Goes" ... but to enter this challenge we'd like you to become a Follower, if you aren't already. Plus, this is also a DT call!! So if you're interested in being on the team make sure you add "DT" after you name. (More information on the DT requirements after the fabulous inspiration!)

Of course, I did say FREEBIE... but let's get to the inspiration for this challenge first!

Viv
Arabella
Barbara
Our Monthly Guest... CĂ©line
Cleota
Our guest this challenge is ... Denise!
Leah Ann
Shirley
Trina
The design team did a wonderful job and I always love seeing what they come up with - especially on open themed challenges such as these. ;D If you are interested in being on the DT, these are the basics I'm looking for...

1 - Post once a week, participating in the challenges and new releases
2 - Submit your project into at least three other challenges for image exposure
3 - Help comment on the challenge entries

This DT Call is open for just about two week and closes on Tuesday, January 3rd. Remember to add "DT" after your name in the InLinkz pool and I'll be sure to come visit your blog. ;D Winners will be contacted then announced on Thursday, January 19th.

FREEBIE ALERT

Are you ready for the freebie?!! You're going to love this one... she is called Saffron and is part of the Sugar 'n Spice Dolls theme. You don't have to use this one to enter the challenge... it's just our way of saying MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Make sure you become a Follower as there might be another one in the not-to-distant future... hint, hint! ;D


To get this freebie.... just email me at with "Freebie" in the subject field.
(This freebie is no longer available.)

Make sure to check back next Thursday for lots of inspiration using Saffron - and I have some lovely guests lined up so be prepared to get your socks knocked off! Yeah! Don't miss out on this cutie as she will only be available until Tuesday, January 3rd!

Have a wonderful holiday season!



25 comments:

  1. Saffron is so adorable! Merry Christmas and thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Saffron, cant wait to colour her in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saffron is adorable!! Will be anxiously awaiting for her arrival in my inbox.

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I am interested in your freebie. Thanks for sharing. Dee:)

    My address is vintageheartfeltdesigns2@mail.com

    Thanks and have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOO cute...............thank you for sharing. Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas!! Thank you for the super cute digi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing Saffron. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is really cute...

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How Adorable~thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am excited to receive my first digital stamp and try it out! New to card making and still trying to make a decent card - lol

    Chrizette's World

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creations!
    Wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas and a lucky 2012.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for such a lovely challenge and inspiration. Merry Christmas to you all, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Saffron is adorable! Make her blond, and she's my granddaughter. :) Just sent an email.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for Saffron. I just got her downloaded. Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic work by the DT. Thanks for all of the lovely images this year. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the gorgeous cards the DT made! Would love to be part of such a talented team! Will post my entry today. Thank you so much for thyat super cute digi, she's adorable. Will mail you at once. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have to be age, lol, am sure i left a comment here, yikes, can't find it!! Saffron is so cute, hope she lands in my inbox, have send a mail already.........:))
    Thanks and have a super day
    tgerber at telkomsa dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. hiya sweetie
    i became a follow right away, love this blog
    i've entered the challenge sweetie
    what a super cute cards bin made so far
    and that cute little saffon is awesome
    i will send a email for her
    have a good new year to all you lovely crafter
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I had a job finding you again, as I came here from someone elses blog, then Chrome crashed on me, but I have found you now, and I'm a follower so I dont loose you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely Creations and challenge
    Happy New Year
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for my freebie stamp, I printed out loads, and my OH has been doing some colouring, he has never done this before, so hats off to you for encouraging him to pick up a Promarker!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice easy challenge for the new year (!) and great inspiration from the DT - thanks. Helen x

    ReplyDelete