Thursday, December 1, 2011

New Releases - Payton and Allison & Abby

Welcome to the new releases for the month of December and we have some cuties that I've been saving up for! With the holiday season fast approaching this will be the last scheduled new releases... however, we still have some easy challenges for you and we might even have a freebie for you (hint, hint) for the season! :D

There are four new images in the store today but here we're previewing two of them... Payton and Allison & Abby. These two were drawn from my personal memories and it's been fun to see what the design team has done with them - check it out!

Leah Ann
Barbara
Our Monthly Guest... Céline
Cleota
Trina

I also want to welcome our guest for December and thank Ruby for being our guest during the month of November! Let's give a warm welcome to Céline who we have spotlighted in a few challenges!! Welcome Céline! :D


"Hello, my name is Céline, I lived in France near Paris.I am teaching to the primary school. I makes cards for almost 5 years, how time goes by.I began with stamps, then I discovered digis and revelation, it was markers and especially copics, I like my copics.!!! :)But I have some more of things to be learnt in colouring.That is why when Barbara asked me of being Guest in her team I was very excited. You realize, to be lucky to work with all these talented women :)Thanks to you every ladies for this opportunity, I hope to be for the height."

Thanks everyone so much for stopping by and we hope you've been inspired! Remember to come back tomorrow for two more previews in the Operation TREEHOUSE theme... and one of them isn't like the other. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment