Friday, May 11, 2012

New Releases - Sugar 'n Spice Dolls

We've got a busy day today with SIX more Sugar 'n Spice Dolls to show off, a very lucky winner, and updates to our design team too!  Phew - this is something you don't want to miss.  :D  Check out all the New Releases and don't miss the three boys added to this collection!!

Before we get to the samples from the design team we have some news and winners to announce!!  There are some changes to the design team which will be listed at the bottom so don't miss out on that.  However, I'm sure everyone is excited to see who's going to win the new releases this round!  Am I right?!  :D  The lucky winner to receive ALL 10 the new digi stamps is ...

#36 ~steph~

Congratulations Steph!!
My email is in the sidebar and you can please contact me to claim your prize. 

For everyone else, there will be another chance in just two weeks - that's right, we have another digi release squeezed in between the next two challenges!!  So maybe that next winner will be you?  Make sure your name is added to the InLinkz list HERE and follow the instructions there too.  Just email me if you need any help.

Now let's see what the fabulous team has created...

Alyce using Lavender as Alice

Barbara using Paprika as Raggedy Ann

Deb using Dill

Joey using Mint

Lis using Mint

Marlena using Lavender as Alice

Mary J using Paprika as Raggedy Ann

Mette using Dill

Sarah using Sugar as Swan Princess

Shelby using Mint

How awesome was that?!  I'm so inspired but what the design team makes every week that I often leave my projects for later than sooner just for the inspiration.  :D  Lucky me!

There are a few design team changes so let's get on with that.  First off, we'd like to say a very fond farewell to An and Shirley for the time they've been with us!  They've both made fantastic projects and I was thrilled to have them on the team!  We hate to see them go but they are welcome back anytime.  Big hugs!

We also have some new members that will be trickling in throughout this month and today we get to welcome Marlena!  I worked with her a while ago on a previous team and have always lover her projects so I'm excited to she'll be with us!  Check out her blog and get to know her a little more below...


"Hi, I'm Marlena and I've been involved in crafting for most of my life. I decided to focus on paper crafting about 12 years ago and now it is my passion. If I'm ever lost my family knows right where to find me, in my craft room. My full time job is being a mom, wife and a teacher to a classroom full of kindergartners. I am excited to have joined the Little Miss Muffet team." 

Welcome to the team!  Lastly, Arabella has been doing so much for me lately that I thought I'd officially hand her the "DT Coordinator" title.  :D  She's been fabulous behind the scenes and also keeping you updated with writing posts too.  Thanks Arabella!

Thanks everyone for joining us with these New Releases and we hope you've found lots of inspiration.  :D  Everything has been added to the store earlier today so enjoy shopping!!

2 comments:

  1. Ihania uusia kuvia --ja kauniita kortteja! Kiitos vielä teille--oli ihanaa kuulua joukkueeseen--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrates to the new team members...love the cards ..

    ReplyDelete