Thursday, August 9, 2012

Challenge #41 - Scallops

Hi Bloggers, are you ready for another challenge?! Thanks to everyone to participated in our last challenge and we hope you didn't get too hungry with our theme. LOL For this fortnight we have a fun new theme ... Scallops!! You can use them around your project or somewhere in them - just as long as you use lots of scallops. :D

Check out what the design team has created for you today...


Deb

Lis

I always love to see what the team has to make each week and I'm so blessed to have them! Thanks team! We hope that these samples have inspired you and we can't wait to see what you create!



10 comments:

  1. All cards are amazing with great inspiration and another brilliant challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous cards this week ladies! I love them all!!!!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous creations from DT. Thank you for inspirations.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving me an excuse to dig out some long forgotten dies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous creations girls.
    My entry no. 31 has a tutorial on the blog is anyone wants to take a look.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab DT creations. I am loving my new images from LMM...love annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge,

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've entered my project but I could not see it. I tried a couple more time and said that entry is already in the collection yet checked back after several minutes, still not there. Anyway, here's the link to my entry, just in case it does not show up at all.

    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/happy-birthday-ole-pal-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant say anything other than I LOVE each of these cards and you have inspired me to get one of the girls with the big hats. Truly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous samples from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge! I got in just under the wire! Enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete