So it's time for a new Challenge here at Little Miss Muffet, but first, we have a bit of happy sad news to share... we say cheerio Chickie to the lovely Arabella.
Arabella has been at Little Miss Muffet since the very beginning and her love of Barbara's images has always shone through in her fantastic, colourful and fun creations. As well as inspiring us all with her gorgeous work, she's also been a huge help behind the scenes at LMM, as DT Coordinator. Arabella, you leave a mahoosive hole and you will be missed soooooooooo much. But we mustn't be sad, as Arabella leaves us for the happy reason of a new baby and move home to New Zealand. Good Luck to you and your family... take care :)
Right, what's our new Challenge?
We'd like to see you using Orange, Black, Purple and Green in your creations. Easy peesy! Check out what The Little Misses, including Sharon and Wendy our Guest Designers, have to show you...
Carla using Luna Bitterfrost Vampires Rock and Bandit Boy Tom at Halloween
Kitty using Lil Spook
Trina using Lollipop
Nearly time for you to play... but before you head off, a brief reminder of our rules:
- The challenge theme is Halloween Colours OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet Image
- The Challenge runs for just under 2 weeks and will close at 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 30 October
- Please leave a link to your Blog Post with the Linky Tool below
- Please mention this Challenge and link back to it in your Blog Post
- The winner will receive 2 (*or 3) Digital Images of their choice from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store (* if the winner chooses to join us for the next challenge as our Guest, then they get to choose a third image)
Thank you :)