You know the drill by now! If you're checking to see if you're a Winner or Spotlight for our Hearts and Flowers Challenge, you need to see the post under this one...
But, if you want to know what our Challenge is this time, well, look no further. We'd like you to use this Sketch please:
You can flip it, you can rotate it, you can even change shapes, if that takes your fancy. But we need to be able to recognise the Sketch in your project.
You have until Midnight, EST, Tuesday 19 February 2013, to join us :)
The beginning of the month, means we introduce our Guest Designer for February, and we are delighted to be joined by:
In Blogland I'm known as Shelly, although my 'real name is Michelle'. I'm a Geordie lass, but being married to a Frenchman, I now live with my lovely husband in France. I've always been an "arty" person, but didn't start crafting until I decided to make my own wedding invitations... the rest is history! I have a dedicated little craft room, which is my retreat where I can switch off from the world outside. I just love colouring, and I'm a sucker for cute stamps, so was thrilled when Faye asked me to be Guest Designer at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!
Let's see what Michelle and The Little Misses have created...
Before you head off, here's a brief reminder of our rules:
- The Challenge theme is our Sketch OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet or Pollycraft Image
- The Challenge runs for just under 2 weeks and will close at 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 19 February
- Please leave a link to your Blog Post, not just your Blog, with the Linky Tool below
- Be sure to mention this Challenge and link back to it in your Blog Post
- The winner will receive 2 Digital Images of their choice from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store. Additionally, if the winner chooses to join us for the next Challenge as our Guest, then they get to choose a third image! Whoop!
Thank you... Have Fun :)