Hiya, nice to see you again. You know the drill by now, if you're looking for the winners for our Pieced Off! Challenge, you need to scoot down a post, but if you're looking for our new Challenge, well, you're in the right place!
So, let's talk about our new Challenge...
Kraft, Red and White
Simples, you just need to use those three colours. You have until 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 28 May to join us....Have fun :)
Let's take a look at what The Little Misses, including our Guest, Cathy, have created to inspire you...
Before you head off, here's a brief reminder of our rules:
- The Challenge theme is Kraft, Red and White OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet or Pollycraft Image
- The Challenge runs for just under 2 weeks and will close at 23:59 Central Time, on Tuesday 28 May
- Please leave a link to your Blog Post, not just your Blog, with the Linky Tool below
- Be sure to mention this Challenge and link back to it in your Blog Post
- The winner will receive 2 Digital Images of their choice from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store. Additionally, if the winner chooses to join us for the next Challenge as our Guest, then they get to choose a third image! Whoop!