Thursday, December 19, 2013

Winners... You've Been Framed


Hello, hello! Can you believe there is less than one week until Christmas? Who's excited?!

So, it's time to announce the winners from our last Challenge...

Looks like you enjoyed our You've Been Framed challenge. We certainly loved seeing all your fabulous creations. As always, thank you for taking the time to play with us.

Right. I expect you'd like to know who the randomly chosen winner is...


Congratulations Sarah, you win a $10 Gift Certificate to spend on anything you like at The Little Miss Muffet Store! Additionally, we'd like to invite you to Guest Design for us in a future Challenge. Please e-mail me, so I can send you your prize code and let me know if you'd like to join us.

Next up, check out these goooooooorgeous projects, they really caught our eye...

 Janice

 Jane Savage

 Mi

 Jennifer Dove

 Melissa


Well done everyone... If you're a Winner, or one of our Spotlights, don't forget to snag your badge from the sidebar.

That's all for now, peeps, but we'll be back shortly with an Inspiration Post...

Byeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. You so much for choosing my card as a spotlight winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So surprised to see my card in your spotlight group. Thank you so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I won! How fab is that - will drop an email over now! Sarah

    ReplyDelete