Thursday, January 30, 2014

Winners... What a Fuss


Hello :)

So, it's time to announce the winners from our last Challenge...

You whacked our What a Fuss Challenge out of the park! It was lovely to see all your amazing projects. As always, thank you for taking the time to play with us.

Right. I expect you'd like to know who the randomly chosen winner is...


Congratulations Lucy, you win a $10 Gift Certificate to spend on anything you like at The Little Miss Muffet Store! Please e-mail me, so I can get your prize code to you.

Next up, this gorgeous card from Anita M really caught our eye. Anita, we would love it if you would Guest Design for us in a future Challenge? We'll give you an image to play with too! Please e-mail me if you are interested.



And, lastly, but by no means least, we'd like to Spotlight these scrummy creations...

 Jen Leeflang

 Lola

 PaperDaisies

Well done everyone... don't forget to snag your badge from the sidebar.

That's all for now, Peeps, but we'll be back shortly with a new Challenge...

Byeeeee!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Wow, I'm so excited to have won such a brilliant prize, can't wait to go choose my new images to play with, thank you so much! Congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the spotlight!!! I will place my badge proudly on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the spotlight. I would love to guest design - I'm off to send you an email.

    ReplyDelete