Thursday, August 14, 2014

Challenge 92... Anything Goes


Hey Peeps :)

Oh I am excited today. I get to introduce you to a newish face and all the wonderful Guests that are joining The Little Misses, and, if you're nice to me, I'll tell you what our new Challenge is. Are you ready for some fun?

So, today, we are joined by two Special Guests, Lizzy and Susan. I'm officially introducing you to our August Guests, Karen and Sharla. And, we are delighted to say that Laura has joined The Little Misses too. Just wait until you see their gorgeous projects.

What's it all about? Time for one of your faves...

Anything Goes

Yep, whatever you like, we wanna see it! You have until 12 noon on 26 August to join us.

Here's what our Little Misses have to share with you:

5 comments:

  1. Wow amazing and inspiring samples and thanks for allowing me to guest this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm always amazed at the talent and amazing projects you all create, and am honored to be guest designing this month! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work by the DT, lovely cards. Thank you for the Anything Goes Challenge. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete