Thursday, March 31, 2011

Challenge #5 - Winners

Such a fun challenge and thank you to everyone who participated with your wonderful creations! I love browsing the thumbnails then looking at everyone's cards up close - such talent and so much fabulous inspiration too.

This wraps up the DT call and I want announce a third winner to the team for April and May... please congratulate Donna! Donna made two great baby cards using the same image, one for a boy and one for a girl. Check it out:





I'm thrilled to add her to the team and she'll even be joining us for the next challenge! You'll also get a chance to "meet" the team and get to know a little more about each one. However, before we get to those details in the next post, let's announce the winners from the last challenge.

The lucky random winner from the "Pearls, Brads and Gems" challenge is...



Congratulations! You've won any two digi stamps from the store - check them all out at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and contact me with your selections. Remember to grab the "I'm a winner" badge from the sidebar. ;D

Here are the top picks from a long list that my Mom and I especially enjoyed...







Congratulations ladies! You can grab the "I've been spotlighted" badge from the sidebar and display it proudly.

Thank you everyone for your support and shared inspiration! Out next challenge will start in just a short while so stay tuned and have your stamps ready. ;D

3 comments:

  1. oh wow thanks for spotlighting my make,
    tons of hugs, sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to you and your Mum for choosing my card as one of the Top 5. It is very much appreciated and I will display my badge with pride!
    Jenny Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies ..thank you soo much for making my card top 5 ..I am so thrilled ...off to display my badge ..grin*
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete