Friday, September 9, 2011

New Releases - Kaitlyn and Madelyn

Good morning (or evening) all! Welcome to day two of new releases at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

Do I sound a little different today? Well, that's because I'm not Barbara, I'm Arabella from the DT and I am going to be popping in once a week to say hello.

How did you like those two lovely Little Misses from yesterday?! Aren't they gorgeous? I don't know how Barbara does it! These lovely ladies are so versatile and so easy to colour up!

Well today we have two more beauties to share with you... Today you get to meet Madelyn and Kaitlyn... even their names are pretty!

All four of these lovely ladies are available in the shop now...

Here are the stunning creations from the Design Team:

Donna using Kaitlyn


Katja using Madelyn


Viktoria using Kaitlyn


Viv using Kaitlyn


Arabella using Kaitlyn


Arabella using Madelyn

Barbara using Madelyn


If you would like to get a closer look at these beautiful creations, head on over to the design team members blogs and I'm sure we would love it if you left us some love while you are visiting!

Don't forget you still have one whole week to get your entry in for the Purples, Blues and Greens challenge currently running here at Little Miss Muffet stamps! I have to admit I was a bit stumped for this challenge at first, but once I sat down and started colouring it all came together really easily! But if you are still a little put off, don't forget, if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image then the challenge is always Anything Goes! Easy Peasy!

I hope you enjoyed today's release! Have a lovely Friday!

Arabella Chickie

No comments:

Post a Comment