Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Releases - Echo and Gilgo

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving and all those things I've been putting off will finally have to get some attention!! LOL I think that's why time seems to go by quicker the older we get is because we put off more projects towards the end of the year. :D

Anyway, I'm happy to say we're starting off the New Releases for this week and today we're showing off two new Animal Friends... Gilgo and Echo! These were created with the boys in mind since I just mailed off my last boy card a couple days ago.

Check out what the team has created for you today...

Barbara
Barbara
Leah Ann
Viv

We hope that inspires you and all of these images are available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps today - plus you can check out all the new changes I've made to the store - I changed all the icons and made them color plus the text is easier to read - check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by and remember to come back tomorrow when Arabella will be introducing the other two new images for this week! :D

1 comment: