Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dream On Rubber Stamp Release


Good Morning Little Miss Muffet Fans, it's release time and it's a big one, so buckle up!

Welcome to the Dream On Rubber Stamp Release. We have images from Pollycraft Paula Lee... some of them are retired digis, now available in rubber instead, and some not seen before. Bandit Boy Tom also has a new lease of rubber life, after being retired as a digi and we have a Royal Decree, no less! Just looksie at all the fabulousness:

Celeste Amberglow FlowerpotLuna Bitterfrost Birthdays RockSonny Honeycloud Butterflies
Swings 'n Slides ButterfliesSwings 'n Slides Ice CreamSwings 'n Slides My Ride
Clover I BelieveClover Dancing with DragonfliesClover Toadstool DreamsClover Butterfly Wishes
Bandit Boy TomRoyal Decree

You can get hold of all of these stamps in the What's New! Section at the Little Miss Muffet Store. 

Next we have a News Badge Winner to announce. Congratulations Amy J Rockstar of Scrapping, Card Making and Living with Fibro, you win your choice of three images from this Dream On Release! Please e-mail me (Faye) your selections and I'll get this organised for you. Additionally, if you are interested in Guest Designing for us in our next Challenges, let me know. :)

So, what have the Little Misses been up to?


Aren't they just gorgeous? We hope you've enjoyed our Release today. Don't forget, you have until Tuesday to join us for our current Halloween Colours Challenge. See you there...

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards and many congratulations to the winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for rubber! I'm so pleased to see more LMM on rubber -- I just like putting ink on a physical stamp, you know? **wishlist grows**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking me as the winner!!! So sorry I'm so late in responding to you! Just saw this when I did a Google Reader search. ;) I will get my images picked and sent to you asap and I would LOVE to be considered for guest designing!!! :D

    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete