Thursday, January 3, 2013

Little Monkey Release


Hello and Happy New Year from everyone at Little Miss Muffet :)

And, we've really hit the ground running, as it's all about new faces today... Little Misses and Stamps! Our first Rubber Release of the year, is dedicated to the cheekiest little monkey, Chester. Take a look at what he's getting up to...


Pollycraft - Retro ChesterPollycraft - DIY ChesterPollycraft - Cool ChesterPollycraft - Call Me ChesterPollycraft - BBQ Chester


Cute, isn't he? Want him? He's waiting in the What's New! Section at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

We'd like to introduce some new faces too; The Little Misses are joined by Kat and Stephanie. Welcome Girls. Sadly, we say Goodbye to Marlena, who will be hugely missed, her creations are such fun and her colouring is amazing. Stay in touch Marlena.

Let's meet our Monthly Guest Designer, Tanya...


My name is Tanya and I live in Vermont with my husband and our daughter Abigail. When I'm not busy with my daughter's dance or reading, you can find me crafting away in my corner of my room. I have been doing crafts for about 15 years now and I love seeing how I have improved over the years and sharing my work with others in hopes to inspire them to try something new. 

Next we have a News Badge Winner... Congratulations Karen O from My Crafty Cupboard, you win your choice of three images from the Little Monkey Release. Please e-mail me (Faye) your selections and I'll get this organised for you. Additionally, if you are interested in Guest Designing for us in one of our next Challenges, let me know, we'd love to have you :)

Phew! Now let's take a look at what The Little Misses have been up to...


We hope you've enjoyed the release today. Don't forget you have until Tuesday to join our Anything Goes Challenge. See you there...

4 comments:

  1. Congrat's to your winner, amazing cards too from you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the DT work, thanks for the inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous! Way to go Designers! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah that's me I won wahoo!! Off to drop you an email, what a fun release and showcased beautifully!! Karenxxx

    ReplyDelete