Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge #32 - Winners

Welcome back and thanks to all those who participated in our new release festivities and the last challenge! It has been a great week and so full of inspiration from everyone. :D

Before we get to our winners from the last challenge I want to introduce the newest member of the LMM Design Team! She was also the luckiest winner of the entire April release! How did that happen? Click on this link HERE to find out how you might be the next lucky winner for May - who knows... maybe you'll be our May Winner!

Let's give a warm welcome to Mary J...


"Hi, I'm Mary J and here is a little bit about me! I was born in Hong Kong and came to England when I was 2 years old. I now live in a small village in East Sussex with my husband Steve who I have been with for over 14 years and have two Yellow Labradors called Poppy and Lulu. Most of all we love going for long walks along the coast and spending time with family. Work-wise, I am a senior project manager based in Central London for a consulting company - which means I have the discipline to juggle my life with lots of creating!

I found cardmaking through a friend several years ago and I’ve now got the crafting bug BIG time! I started my own blog in July 2009 as a way to challenge myself - I like to experiment, using different mediums and techniques. But what I love most of all about blogging are the great new friends I’ve made!"

Now on to our winners!

This week's random winner of the challenge will receive two free images from Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge then you can select an additional image to work with!! That lucky winner is...

Congratulations! :D You've won two digi stamps of your choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and an additional image if you'd like to join us as a Guest for the next challenge! Check them all out and email me with your selections and don't forget to grab your "I'm a Winner..." badge from the sidebar!

Our spotlighted projects for this round did a wonderful job - they all had wonderful elements and embellishments and such fun layouts too! Check them out...

#38 Elizabeth H
#63 Karen O
#84 Abby97
#94 Kelly

Congratulations ladies! Well done and don't forget to grab the "I've Been Spotlighted..." badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your sites!

2 comments: