We had some truly beautiful entries into our Spring Colours challenge last fortnight! This round we would like to see your projects inspired by April Showers! Remember though, if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image then you can submit your entry using the theme Anything Goes because we just love to see what you are creating with Barbara's gorgeous images!
Here is some inspiration from the Design Team to get you started:
Arabella using Cocoa
Barbara using Bicycle
Deb using Paprika
Frea using Paprika
Lis using Paprika
Mary J using Paprika
Mette using Paprika
Shelby using Paprika
Shirley using Paprika
Our guest Steph using Paprika
Our April guest Thanh using Paprika
Wow Paprika was a popular choice amongst the DT today! And doesn't she looks fabulous in every one of these cards?!
Our rules are on the sidebar, but briefly:
- The challenge theme is 'April Showers' but if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image then you can submit an entry with the theme 'Anything Goes'.
- You may submit as many entries as you like IF you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps image, but one entry only if not.
- The challenge runs for just about 2 weeks.
- Please leave a link directly to your blog post and link back to the the challenge in your post.
- The randomly chosen winner of this challenge will receive two (*or 3) digis of their choice from the shop. (*if the winner chooses to join us as a guest for the next challenge they get to select a third digi to use)
- Most importantly... Have fun creating!
We are looking forward to seeing your creations!